Does it seem like your teens are preparing for the Sacrament of Graduation, rather than the Sacrament of Confirmation?
Confirmation preparation is one of the most difficult challenges a youth minister faces. Tired parents, burned-out volunteers, complaining candidates, combined with the general confusion surround the Sacrament of Confirmation, and it’s no wonder why the majority of Confirmation coordinators don’t make it to their second year. Have no fear – help is on the way. YM Central is proud to offer you our Confirmation and Renewal Curriculum, version 2.0.
It’s completely web based: All you have to do is download it and copy it into your word processing program. Give yourself a planning break, and let YM Central do the work for you!
Included in the Program is over 300 pages of information:
– Sponsor Participation Ideas
– Curriculum Formatting Options
– Leader’s Guide
– Administration Worksheets
– Help for Team Development
– Parent Involvement Tips
– A Full Weekend Retreat
– Tips for using the Curriculum for renewal purposes only
A Six-Unit curriculum, totaling 32 meetings. Units include:
– God’s Plan of Salvation
– Developing a Relationship with Jesus
– Participating in the Sacraments
– Christian Living
– The Cost of Discipleship
– Deepening our Relationship with God
– Version 2.0 – Approved by Bishop Thomas J. Olmsted, Bishop of Phoenix;
– Completely web-based resource, easily adaptable to your specific needs;
– Fully referenced to the Catechism of the Catholic Church;
– Proven and tested in parish settings;
– Lets you get inside the mind of a teen to connect the Gospel to their world;
- -Geared to evangelize teens: Even those that don’t want to be there!
- -Loaded with Scripture passages to help your teens know the Bible;
– Assists teens in developing familiarity with the Saints;
– Passes on traditional Catholic devotions and prayers.
Nihil Obstat: Rev. Peter Rossa.
Imprimatur: + Most Rev. Thomas J. Olmsted, Bishop of Phoenix, July 27, 2007.
Check it out:
Is your parish youth ministry on a tight budget? Can’t afford our curriculum but you really want it? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us about your situation, and we’ll work out a price you can afford.
Kenosis can be purchased in our Store.